Privacy Data use Faq
Privacy Data use Faq
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, List-Rooster will identify the purposes for which information is being collected
- ‘List-Rooster will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned’
- List-Rooster will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by me and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. ‘Such as at Contact form - name, mail id’ ‘At comment identify a commenter’
Data store timeline
- Your data will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes
- List-Rooster is hosted on Blogger.
- List-Rooster’s current using web app (Feedburner, Disqus, add this, mailchimp, shareaholic, Facebook)
- List-Rooster user subscription (Feedburner)
- So Blogger, Addthis, Mailchamp, Feedburner and Me will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes (commenting, contact, subscribing) for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up to date.
- Comment spamming strictly forbidden
- List-Rooster uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit this website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number just like Cookies, web beacons) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies click here.
- A site user may share (tell a friend about any content) by using share tool your social media account and email id privacy rest on them.